JPEGView - Image Viewer and Editor | Official Download
Updated Jan 21 2022. See screenshots for brand new version 220.127.116.11 below.
Second life of legendary JPEGView with 2021 updates. A fast and tiny viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, WEBP, TGA, GIF and TIFF images with a minimalist GUI.
Just unpack downloaded zip archive and see instructions inside. Typically you have to select 32-bit or 64-bit subfolder and run corresponding exe-file named JPEGView.exe there.
What’s New - The latest version 18.104.22.168
- Removed obsolete Visual Studio solutions 2013, 2017, etc. VS2019 is the only supported now.
- Included WTL library into repository. No external dependencies remained. Just git-clone and build.
- Updated to much faster Turbo JPEG library version 2.1.0 (4/23/2021).
- Updated to Google’s WebP library version 1.2.0 HEAD at commit 05b72d4 (4/28/2021).
- Some minor bug fixes.
Found a bug or want a new feature? Create the issue!
- Small and fast, uses SSE2 and up to 4 CPU cores.
- Basic image processing tools can be applied in real-time during viewing.
- High quality resampling filter, preserving sharpness of images.
- Movie mode to play folder of JPEGs as movie (suitable for Sigma Fp and Sigma Fp L CinemaDNG raw).
Brand new version 22.214.171.124
File selection dialog.
Mouse context menu.
Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Saturation/Color Balance tool.