JPEGView - Image Viewer and Editor | Official Download
Updated May 25 2022. See screenshots for brand new version 184.108.40.206 below.
Second life of legendary JPEGView with 2021 updates. A fast and tiny viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, WEBP, TGA, GIF and TIFF images with a minimalist GUI.
This fork incorporates changes not only from original JPEGView from SourceForge.net,
but also from JPEGView at GitHub user sylikc.
Just unpack downloaded zip archive and see instructions inside. Typically you have to select 32-bit or 64-bit subfolder and run corresponding exe-file named JPEGView.exe there.
What’s New - The latest version 220.127.116.11
- Removed obsolete Visual Studio solutions 2013, 2017, etc. VS2019 is the only supported now.
- Included WTL library into repository. No external dependencies remained. Just git-clone and build.
- Updated to much faster Turbo JPEG library version 2.1.0 (4/23/2021).
- Updated to Google’s WebP library version 1.2.0 HEAD at commit 05b72d4 (4/28/2021).
- Some minor bug fixes.
Found a bug or want a new feature? Create the issue!
- Small and fast, uses SSE2 and up to 4 CPU cores.
- Basic image processing tools can be applied in real-time during viewing.
- High quality resampling filter, preserving sharpness of images.
- Movie mode to play folder of JPEGs as movie (suitable for Sigma Fp and Sigma Fp L CinemaDNG raw).
Brand new version 18.104.22.168
File selection dialog.
Mouse context menu.
Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Saturation/Color Balance tool.